6 months ago
This company is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. The company has a growing community of over 1 million contributors and predominantly works with large Enterprise brands and Agencies in the creative space, advertising, branding etc. They are a multinational company, with 16 offices across 9 countries and customers in more than 150 countries. They are currently working with large German brands such as Lufthansa and BMW as well as global agencies.
As Partner Manager for the EMEA region, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the integration and optimization of API partners in the EMEA region
- Ensuring the successful launch of new partner/API integrations
- Managing and growing existing client relationships
- Managing day-to-day requests from existing partners and leading weekly meetings with partners
- Tracking API activity to forecast partner growth and presenting growth opportunities in business reviews
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders in product, marketing, tech, and finance
- At least 3 years of experience in consulting, partner management or integration / account management
- Subject matter expert on API partnerships
- Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally (10% of the time)
- Proven record of fostering relationships with key decision makers
- Able to work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Relevant experience managing product integrations, strategic partnerships, or workflow solutions is a bonus
You can apply for this role of Partner Manager EMEA now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - International Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.