£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
26 days ago
Partnerships Marketing Manager - Fintech / Retail - £50,000 - £70,000
A global, fast growing and highly innovative Fintech company, partnering with businesses predominantly within the Fashion and Retail space!
- Own the relationships with high profile clients to deliver best practice partnerships with their network
- Develop the marketing strategies across portfolios, to deliver on partner objectives in addition to business performance
- Manage the implementation and measurement of marketing campaigns, using this to drive decision making
- Manage external agencies and in house teams
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across Sales & Marketing, in addition to Merchants, to enhance their offering, convert sales and deliver strong customer experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills - managing partner agencies, suppliers and internal teams
- Confident communicator - there is strong cross collaboration between teams
- In depth marketing knowledge, in addition to a strong understanding of the Trade Marketing Calendar
- Previous success driving Digital and Non Digital campaign strategy
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Highly data driven and analytical, to identify opportunities
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Ellie Palmer - Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox