New York City
$120,000 - $140,000
4 months ago
Our client is the leader in Automated Digital Branding. Their next-generation full-stack platform has been built with truly expressive creativity at its heart, yet introduces new approaches to automated distribution, brand safety and transparency, removing the worry from online advertising, opening up incredible opportunities from OOH, mobile, desktop and beyond.
As Partnership Development Director, you are responsible for selling the companies products into media agencies & advertising brands in order to grow revenue and achieve quarterly targets.
- Win, manage, maintain and grow the revenue stream for a dedicated patch or territory within the media landscape
- Showcase ability to get client-direct meetings to push forward partnership conversations
- Work closely with the Senior Commercial team to grow and develop the relationships within your agency patch or territory
- You will work across the full portfolio products including Display, Video, Mobile, DOOH & CTV, matching client needs to product features
- Help drive both managed & self-service revenue
- Talk authoritatively about the broader technology solutions and capabilities of them using relevant members of the team as required
- Use Salesforce to manage your sales pipeline and give the management team the most accurate possible view of your quarterly revenue potential
- Produce quarterly account plan to present to Commercial Director and execute over the quarter.
- Work effectively with Project Management, Advertising Operations and the Design Team to ensure they deliver the most effective campaigns in the most efficient manner
- Work across all relevant touch points to develop and expand your contact base
- Organise and execute a relevant service level for each of your clients that include calls, meetings, presentations, QBR’s and entertainment
- Relevant experience in the programmatic market, preferably with Display/Video knowledge
- Sales background preferable, or a very commercial account manager
- Strong book of contacts within media agencies or brands direct
- A solid understanding of online advertising technologies, DSPs, and the online video market
- Basic understanding of DOOH trends, landscape and propositions in market
- You are experienced in building relationships with both internal and external business partners
- You are highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- You are able to creatively and strategically sell, with strong analytical and project management skills
- An ability to work autonomously and the ability to articulate and confidently present their proposition to market
- A personable, positive and friendly demeanor
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/lorna-blackmore