City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + + OTE
MP - 87278 - Partner_1609838265
5 months ago
Partnership Sales Lead - UGC Visual Marketing Tech Scale Up
Up to £60k base + OTE
Their AI tech collects & curates brand owned and user generated content from feeds including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Slack. This boosts the digital marketing traction of companies and its platform is now used by 20 Unilever brands in more than 25 countries and other brands such as Puma, BMW, Heineken & M&S.
They are a start up, now scale up so they're growing in 2021!
This is a genuine opportunity to come and create something from nothing with total ownership of it + with the potential to grow it out.
- Tech increases customer engagement by x7
- The new Commercial Director has a great history of mentoring and progressing sales people
- Tech is cheaper at content creation than the brands trying it themselves
- They've done very well in short space of time with great brands
- Loads of independence and flexibility to own the role
You will be setting up the partnership function from (near) scratch, they have some existing tech partners and your role is to grow these and also win new partners, then using these relationships to then go close new business.
- Win new partners - these can be relevant marketing technology companies or marketing/creative agencies
- Develop strong relationships with these partners so they will either introduce you to their clients/prospects or work together in partnership to win deals
- Win new logos - using your partnership network to get in-front of new clients and win business
- Generate partners from scratch using your network or reaching out directly
- Set up new procedures and processes as this is a completely new team
- Work closely with the AE, SDR and marketing teams
- Help produce relevant marketing materials
- At least 1 ideally 2 years in a partnership role within a SaaS marketing technology
- On top of this you should have a few years selling SaaS
- Must have experience closing deals, ideally those deals are within ecommerce/brands
- Have a network with other marketing technology companies, having contacts at marketing/creative agencies is a plus
- Happy to work in a small but fast growing company
- Happy to generate leads from scratch as well as nurture partner relationships
- Great longevity in roles and can prove your success
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.