£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This creative agency focuses on using experiential campaigns to drive consumer engagement. Boasting a client portfolio of some of the biggest names in retail, they've just won an exciting new client for 2020 who will be pushing for innovative, immersive brand partnership campaigns, which is leading them to build out a brand-new partnerships marketing team.
They are looking for charismatic, approachable, driven people to join them in helping bring people and brands together. If you have a background in partnerships, media or creative this could be for you. This team have a flat-structure and start-up feel - everyone is determined to reach the best possible outcomes for their clients, and drive for best-in-class immersive, experiential campaigns across the agency.
- Leading client-agency relationships - ensuring all commitments are met in order for both parties to achieve continual success.
- Developing strong relationships with key client and external brand partners in order to act as an extension of the client team, and first point of contact for all queries.
- Working with wider agency teams to build a client specific team. Inspiring internal teams to deliver exceptional work through the recommendation and implementation of internal processes.
- Working with the Head of Strategy and Head of Partnership to both set-up and implement the vision for the client account. Delivering creative briefs and leading the implementation of partner management tech.
- Be a true leader in the agency - championing teamwork, creativity and exceptional client-focused work. You will hire, mentor and motive your team, supporting them in order for them to achieve their maximum potential.
- Will have experience working in a media/integrated/creative agency/ client-side role in marketing.
- Experience managing the strategic direction and growth of large client accounts, identifying and creating new revenue opportunities.
- Proven experience developing creative solutions to address clients' business issues.
- Experience working with senior level clients and partners - relationship-building and exceptional client and account management.
- Passionate about data-led, insight driven work.
- Telco experience would be beneficial, but not essential.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox