£32000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This creative agency focuses on using experiential campaigns to drive consumer engagement. Boasting a client portfolio of some of the biggest names in retail, they've just won an exciting new client for 2020 who will be pushing for innovative, immersive brand partnership campaigns, which is leading them to build out a brand-new partnerships marketing team.
They are looking for charismatic, approachable, driven people to join them in helping bring people and brands together. If you have a background in partnerships, media or creative this could be for you. This team have a flat-structure and start-up feel - everyone is determined to reach the best possible outcomes for their clients, and drive for best-in-class immersive, experiential campaigns across the agency.
- Ownership of relationship building between the client and agency, to enable the agency to become an extension of the client's in-house marketing team.
- Project management across campaigns - responsibility for campaign delivery, execution and progress.
- Develop strong relationships with brand partners - from researching, approaching to on-boarding new clients, you must build rapport and manage and nurture new and existing relationships.
- Research, plan and pitch for new brand partnerships. Handling negotiations through to deal execution and completion.
- Manage and develop more junior members of the team - working collaboratively to build your own team within the agency, maintaining a positive environment and focusing on outstanding teamwork.
- You will either have exceptional experience in account management, or experience with digital promotions across a range of categories. You must be passionate about creative exception brand experiences that engage customers.
- Ideally, you will have proven success in delivering partnerships campaigns, agency or client-side.
- You will be enthusiastic about creative work, with a data-first approach to research and making recommendations.
- You will have exceptional presentation skills - you will be able to engage a tough crowd and enjoy doing so! You will be able to express your views with clarity and confidence.
- Telco experience would be excellent, but not essential.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox