City of London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + 75% OTE (Uncapped Commission)
7 months ago
Partnerships Director, Enterprise Brands - Marketing Tech, SaaS, Adtech, Enterprise Retailers/Brands. Up to £85k base + 75% OTE
This company are in a very strong position with 14 years behind them and post IPO for 3 years, they are a strong contender in their market.
Their products are in demand as their clients are always looking to understand when and where customers are buying. This company's purchase intelligence software is key to brands and retailers increasing their sales.
The products you'll be selling is cardlink marketing and purchase intelligence, connecting Enterprise grocery brands with advertising opportunities through a loyalty platform.
They already have great case studies with Clarks, Dunkin Donuts and Sainsburys.
- Great earning potential with large deals
- Commission from day 1
- Lots of independence & flexibility in the role
- Vertical specific, so very targeted sales
- New business role and upselling within existing accounts
As the Partnerships Director for Enterprise Retail, you are responsible for:
- Enterprise new business, you will be tasked with developing your own pipeline, pitching to new clients managing the sales process over the line.
- You will also manage existing accounts
- Generating new leads and working on incoming leads
- Selling sought after advertising space with a loyalty function
- Selling to Enterprise size companies
- Developing your martech & adtech selling skills
- Managing existing business with commission from day 1
- Work closely with your peer & marketing teams for lead generation
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience in the UK SaaS, Martech or Adtech space with at least 3 years B2B sales experience
- Experience selling to Enterprise Retail brands
- Have reached targets of at least £700k
- Able to hit multi-million £ targets
- Have closed deals of at least £20k
- If you've regularly closed 100k+ deals even better!
- Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success, at least 2/3 years in each company
- Have regularly hit your annual quota
- Have experience at handling online demos, F2F client meetings, putting briefs together and closing contracts.
- Happy to generate leads from scratch including social selling and cold calling.
- Process and metrics driven and likes a consultative sell.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.