£55000 - £75000 per annum + + double OTE uncapped
7 months ago
Partnerships Director - Marketing Tech / eCommerce Platform - £55,000 - £75,000 + double OTE uncapped
My client is an eCommerce system integrator who work with retail's biggest names to drive performance and develop greater retail experiences that customers enjoy.
As a Partnerships Director, you will be responsible for all UK partnerships, working with an abundance of existing third-party technology partners to identify areas of overlap, develop market strategy and expand revenue channels and partnership opportunity.
This is a great opportunity to be a key figure in a fast-growing section of this technology company!
- Collaborate with your teams to develop key markets
- Utilise an existent client base and generate new business opportunities with prospective clients
- Integrate within the sales, marketing and BDR teams to expand existing partnerships with third-party vendors
- Be a central figure for all partnerships from their central London Hub with opportunity to develop a partnerships team beneath you
- Work alongside the VP Partnerships to develop
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a partnerships environment from a software/technology/third-party vendor background
- Must have a great understanding of language used between software/tech companies
- Experience of working with third-party vendors, or partnerships within the eCommerce space is a bonus
- A go-getter… someone who can develop key relationships with existing partners, integrating within their sales teams, account managers, third-party teams and more
- A personable, positive and friendly individual who will be comfortable meeting and liaising with clients to form long term relationships
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Ryan Stewart -
Associate Consultant - Media, Ad Tech & SaaS Sales
0203 764 7039
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.