City of London, London
£80000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus
8 months ago
Partnerships Director, Agency & Affiliates 12Mftc - Marketing Tech, SaaS, Fintech, Travel & Entertainment. Up to £90k base + 75% OTE
This company are in a very strong position with 14 years behind them and post IPO for 3 years, they are a strong contender in their market.
Their products are in demand as their clients are always looking to understand when and where customers are buying. This company's purchase intelligence software is key to brands and retailers increasing their sales.
The products you'll be selling is cardlink marketing and purchase intelligence.
They already have great case studies with Clarks, Dunkin Donuts and Sky, working with Lloyds Banking Group, Santander and Amex.
- Great earning potential with large deals
- Commission from day 1
- Lots of independence & flexibility in the role
- Vertical specific, so very targeted sales
- New business role and upselling within existing accounts
As the Partnerships Director, you are responsible for:
- Enterprise new business, you will be tasked with developing your own pipeline, pitching to new clients managing the sales process over the line.
- You will also manage existing accounts
- Generating new leads and working on incoming leads
- Selling to Enterprise size companies
- Work closely with your peer & marketing teams for lead generation
- 3-5 years sales experience in the UK SaaS, Martech or adtech space with at least 3 years B2B sales experience
- Experience selling to agencies and affiliates
- Have reached targets of at least £700k
- Have closed deals of at least £20k
- If you've regularly closed 100k+ deals even better!
- Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success, at least 2/3 years in each company
- Have regularly hit your annual quota
- Have experience at handling online demos, F2F client meetings, putting briefs together and closing contracts.
- Happy to generate leads from scratch including social selling and cold calling.
- Process and metrics driven and likes a consultative sell.
You can apply for this role of Partnerships Director now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.