£55000 - £60000 per annum + Commission
6 months ago
I am working on a brand new role for a digital experience company who enhance and improve their clients' digital presence and drive consumer growth. They create apps, websites and digital products for ambitious results focused organisations such as ITV, Rolls Royce and Hello Magazine. Their impressive case studies and ROI figures, continue to attract new customers. This is an exciting time to join the journey!
They are looking for a bright, proactive and passionate individual to support the company in managing existing partnerships, finding joint business opportunities and networking.
- Bringing the value of partners to the existing client base with the aim of business growth
- Developing and maintaining the relationships with existing partners
- Organising and overseeing the preparation for materials for business development with partners
- Developing new partner opportunities with Media & Creative Agencies
- You must have experience within a digital experience company
- Experience of working for or with software vendors
- Outstanding relationship skills - can build rapport with partners and prospects
- Ambitious, passionate and tenacious about delivering growth
- Strong communication skills
- Existing relationships with Episerver/Optimizely, Mixpanel or HubSpot is a bonus!
- Motivated, go getter!
You can apply for the role of 'Partnerships Manager' now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.