£50000 - £70000 per annum + + commission + benefits
3 months ago
Partnerships Manager - Social Network & Digital Publisher - £50,000 - £70,000 (DOE) + comms and benefits
My client is a social network and digital publisher that are pioneers within the automotive and food space, as well as other titles.
They are a well-funded company that expanded into multiple regions of the United States last year and have major growth plans for 2021.
As a Partnerships Manager, you will be influencing content creation and lead brand partnerships with some of the biggest clients within the industry.
- Brand partnerships and creative campaigns with new clients and your handed territory of clients
- Networking and developing your own portfolio for clients
- Develop new business opportunities and pitch the platform to leaders of the automotive and food industries
- Reporting back to and working alongside the CCO to bring new revenue and develop new relationships
- Entertaining and meeting with your clients regularly
- Experienced and motivated salesperson from a new media play/audience play background
- Experience at an online media company or social-led offering
- You will have an experience of selling into clients and have an understanding of social and video content
- A personable, positive and friendly individual who will be comfortable in a client facing role
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Ryan Stewart -
Associate Consultant - Media and Ad Tech Sales
0203 764 7039
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.