£25000 - £28000 per annum
2 months ago
Content Performance Planner
One of the world's biggest & best Media Agencies! A thriving international media network with employees in over 100 offices across 67 countries.
Their people and approach are a winning combination evident in multiple new business wins and consolidations in 2018 across various sectors including Fashion, Entertainment, FMCG & Travel.
Forward-thinking and creative work with clients has been recognised by the wider industry with a range of accolades including Agency Network of the Year and Best Company to work for. They also hold the IPA Platinum CIPD Award for outstanding Learning and Development, reflective of the fact of the fact that on the agency has achieved IPA Gold Accreditation for the last four years. They support flexibility within the business by allowing flexibility within their clients and departments and promoting internal progression.
They pride themselves on having an industry leading Learning and Development programme where every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan, with almost 100 training initiatives available.
3 best things about the job:
- Adventurous and pioneering clients who want to succeed in search and content.
- The team! Both the immediate core team and the wider departments we work with are fantastic. It's great to be able to tap into the wealth of knowledge and experience there across all departments.
- Outstanding personal development, training and learning opportunities, such as online learning, incredible guest speakers and dedicated Google days hosted at our offices.
Measures of success -
In three months, you would have:
- Strengthened your Editorial, Content and Project Management skills, identifying and filling in gaps in your learning
- Delivered consistently high-quality work, and accurate insightful reporting
- Built strong relationships with your clients and peers, starting to lead day to day communications
In six months, you would have:
- Demonstrated confidence feeding into your projects' Content strategies
- Developed your knowledge and experience working with Media Planning, understanding how SEO and Content works as part of a wider Media strategy and feeding into briefs
In 12 months, you would have:
- Become the trusted "go-to" person for the clients and internal teams with regards to Content
- High standard of written and spoken English, degree in journalism or related subject desirable
- Experience copywriting for the web (Articles, Guides, PRs, Blog posts)
- Good understanding of web technologies (Web Servers, Website Information Architecture, and experience with Content Management Systems)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or alternative analytics software
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get intouch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.