City of London, London
£26000 - £28000 per annum
8 months ago
One of the most innovative, passionate and successful digital performance teams in the UK, providing clients with best-in-class digital services across Paid Search, SEO, Data, Programmatic Display, Paid Social and other performance media.
As The Content + Connections Agency, we believe everything is connected. Their unique approach to planning and buying across Paid, Owned and Earned media optimises our clients' entire system, not just individual channel silos. 'Content' is any form of consumer messaging that connects brands to their consumers, while 'Connections' ensures no dead ends or wastage through disconnected content.
- Producing SEO-driven pieces of online content, including but not limited to: guides, PRs, blog pieces, product copy and feature articles
- Running Content and Copywriting workshops - both client facing and internal
- Supporting the delivery of both outreach and Digital PR campaigns
- Managing third party suppliers and freelancers - online publications, content creators, development agencies etc. The successful candidate will run the end to end process for client's content campaigns, from strategy, ideation, production to reporting
- Keyword research & content optimisation recommendations
- Carrying out reviews of client websites
- Supporting both the Content and SEO Manger in relevant Account Management duties
- Monitor industry trends and updates and report back on insights to their Account Manager and the wider team
- High standard of written and spoken English, degree in journalism or related subject desirable
- Experience copywriting for the web (Articles, Guides, PRs, Blog posts)
- Good understanding of web technologies (Web Servers, Website Information Architecture, and experience with Content Management Systems)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or alternative analytics software
- Ability to juggle a number of tasks at once and consistently to deliver high-quality work to timescale
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills, experience managing third party suppliers/freelancers highly desirable
- Ability to pre-empt problems and be pro-active in producing solutions
- Ability to identify out-of-scope opportunities and raise to the appropriate internal stakeholders
- Proven client-facing and internal communication skills are an absolute essential
- Good understanding of emerging digital technologies and digital content solutions
- Agency experience preferable
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.