City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
6 months ago
Performance Data Analyst- Ad Tech Vendor- (£30,000 - £35,000)
Exciting new role as a Performance Data Analyst with Innovative Ad Tech company within the Marketing and Advertising space! Join largest independent holder of search data outside of Google, connecting the real-time searches of over 2bn people globally. A fantastic opportunity where you will get hands on with various sets of large data, improve your coding skills, be part of an extremely data/digitally driven company and deliver important insights to senior stakeholders across the business.
-It's Search Intelligence Technology powers insights for the likes of Adidas, Apple and Microsoft.
-Over 260+ employees across 5 global locations
-Brings brands more customers, publishers greater yield and consumers the most relevant digital experiences.
- Working with internal stakeholders on supporting effective continuous measurement of activation product performance against key client KPI's
- Supporting cross-functional integration projects with your deep understanding of the firm's data structures and it's translation into activation
- Effectively manage personal workloads and delivery of projects
- Maintain a consistency of high level of quality to all projects, across analysis and visualisation
- Be comfortable presenting your work to internal stakeholders across the business
- Be part of a growing company with unlimited potential who taking the market by storm
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- 2+ years industry experience with SQL
- Ideally from a Media background but by no means essential
- Good stakeholder management skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.