City of London, London
6 months ago
The role sits with a family feel agency of 100, that is situated in a powerful network but still functions much like an independent agency. They have four international locations and work with prestigious brands in finance, travel and more
The role guarantees access to training that will train you on other channels, and exposure to the digital landscape as a whole. This is due to the pod structure in which the agency functions. You also get training on multiple soft skills and benefit from a vibrant office that has multiple benefits (e.g. this year the team are heading off to Paris for their Christmas party)
The successful candidate will be the key client contact. They will be responsible for ensuring that strategic directives are followed and are exceeding client expectations. Their responsibilities will include:
- Managing Search activity and Social across international markets
- Training and eventually working across Display if you want
- Leading communication with world's fastest growing global tech brand and a global aid organisation
- Planning and forecasting new projects and campaigns
- Assisting key stakeholders with any requests for insight or data they may have
- Upskilling management skills and eventually managing an account executive
- Essential to have knowledge of Search with at least 2 to 3 years experience, preferably within an Agency.
- Excellent understanding of paid Search techniques (research, optimisation and evaluation).
- Must be a confident presenter.
- Works collaboratively: to find solutions and form action plans.
- Mentors others: shares their experience and helps solve problems and provide practical advice.
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.