City of London, London
Up to £27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Performance Marketing Executive, Media Agency, London, £27,000
Our client is a performance marketing agency that works with some HUGE clients. Their list of impressive clients includes some of the most well online brands in the world. As a Performance Marketing Executive, you will be joining a fun, dynamic, and successful team who are passionate about all things digital and marketing. Day to day, you will be supporting performance marketing campaigns and . There's fantastic progression opportunities, the candidate joining is expected to be promoted to Performance Marketing Manager within the year.
As the Performance Marketing Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the Performance Marketing Manager on marketing campaigns
- Liaising will different departments within the agency
- Analysing data and reviewing performance
- Coming up with creative ideas and solutions based on findings
- Graduated to a degree level of 2:1 or above (achieved/predicted)
- 2-6 months experience in performance / paid social marketing
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A real passion for digital marketing
- be highly organised and a self-starter who is able to work independently
- Eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role of Graduate Marketing Executive now by sending us your CV! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Charlotte Welman, Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox