29 days ago
An Ecommerce Marketing Technology Company is seeking a Performance Marketing Lead to work with an array of retail brands using its cutting-edge technology. The company is currently one of the most successful and well-known Ecommerce platforms in the world and has offices in 5 countries. The clients are some of the biggest retailers across the globe and many of them are international accounts, so languages are a bonus, but only German is essential. This role has a large focus on SEA and also spans Paid Social, Display and Marketplaces.
- Manage the existing team of Digital Marketing Campaign managers split between Berlin and London with a strategy to scale
- Provide subject matter expertise in Performance Marketing and thought leadership to team members to support client relationships, project management, account strategy, and day-to-day digital marketing efforts for our customers.
- Monitor performance of clients’ digital marketing campaigns and coordinate the team’s workflow to ensure service excellence.
- Proactively grow the Digital Marketing practice and provide accurate forecasting back to executive level management.
- Define and implement processes and procedures to support and improve on-going client services and support activities
- Effectively manage all aspects of team performance and growth
- At least 5 years of related Performance Marketing experience including managing large digital marketing campaigns, including campaign development, management, and performance reporting
- Practical experience with Google Adwords, Google Shopping and ideally Amazon paid search management tools
- A strong client services orientation, with minimum of three years’ experience in a client services role
- Fluent in German
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret complex data including use of advanced Excel or Access techniques
- Demonstrated ability to train other members of staff
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 869 2033
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox