7 months ago
An Ecommerce Marketing Technology Company is seeking a Performance Marketing Lead to work with an array of retail brands using its cutting-edge technology. The company is currently one of the most successful and well-known Ecommerce platforms in the world and has offices in 5 countries. The clients are some of the biggest retailers across the globe and many of them are international accounts, so languages are a bonus, but only German is essential. This role has a large focus on SEA and also spans Paid Social, Display and Marketplaces.
- Manage the existing team of Digital Marketing Campaign managers split between Berlin and London with a strategy to scale
- Provide subject matter expertise in Performance Marketing and thought leadership to team members to support client relationships, project management, account strategy, and day-to-day digital marketing efforts for our customers.
- Monitor performance of clients’ digital marketing campaigns and coordinate the team’s workflow to ensure service excellence.
- Proactively grow the Digital Marketing practice and provide accurate forecasting back to executive level management.
- Define and implement processes and procedures to support and improve on-going client services and support activities
- Effectively manage all aspects of team performance and growth
- At least 5 years of related Performance Marketing experience including managing large digital marketing campaigns, including campaign development, management, and performance reporting
- Practical experience with Google Adwords, Google Shopping and ideally Amazon paid search management tools
- A strong client services orientation, with minimum of three years’ experience in a client services role
- Fluent in German
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret complex data including use of advanced Excel or Access techniques
- Demonstrated ability to train other members of staff
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 869 2033
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.