£60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Performance Marketing Manager - £60,000 - £65,000
A specialist, global, information company that helps the world's most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy. They own a number of highly renowned brands, and are currently going through an extremely exciting time whereby they are completely centralising their digital function with big plans to scale! Having newly hired into PPC, Paid Social and PPC, they are looking for someone to head up & lead this new team.
- Leading, mentoring and training the Performance Marketing SMEs on delivering the highest possible Return on monetary and operational investment
- Designing and Implementing Performance planning kick-off sessions with relative internal/external contributors and stakeholders across the business including but not limited to product marketing, content, design, Marketing Automation, data & agencies
- Forecasting performance
- Regular reporting
- Create detailed optimisation plans for the team to work to
- Leading Performance kick off meetings, status meetings, and budgeting and forecasting
- Strong experience in Performance Marketing, having progressed from a specialist channel background
- Familiarity with B2B Marketing
- Data driven mindset
- Excellent knowledge across PPC, Paid Social, SEO, Programmatic, Display, Affiliates
- Ability to lead multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Strong stakeholder management
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Ellie Palmer - Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.