£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Performance Marketing Manager - EdTech - London - 45-55k
The company is a rapidly growing startup within the EdTech industry that provide innovative solutions to make E-learning accessible to all.
As a startup, the company has proven themselves as one with high growth potential - both in terms of their brand and product.
With a strong identity, the company is fully committed to their mission and provide a fantastic opportunity for progression and development.
Combining education and technology, the company has an increasingly digital focus that is centred around driving growth.
Their offices are based in London and provide a flexible working culture.
- Flexible working
- Personal development allowance
- Report into the VP of marketing
- Great potential for development
- 7 on Glassdoor
- Delivering amazing personalised experiences
As the Performance Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Devising marketing strategies and implementing campaigns across a host of channels with the aim of driving growth - acquiring customers and increasing revenue
- Managing awareness, acquisition, retention, loyalty and referral activities
- Manage a digital media budgets to maximise ROI
- Test and optimise email marketing campaigns
- Providing actionable insights based on data and demographics to improve performance, customer satisfaction and aid in product improvement/development
- Manage key agency partners - media and creative
- Assisting both core-market team and new markets expansion team to devise strategies and campaigns
- Manage, support and inspire the marketing executive
- Have 3+ years' experience working for a subscription business - particularly a high growth business
- Are a strategic thinker and can be hands-on in creating and executing creative campaigns
- Are experienced across a multitude of digital marketing channels
- Have a creative mindset - ability to think outside the box in terms of how and where the company markets
- Strong end-to-end project management skills
- A passionate self-starter, with an excellent ability to clearly communicate complex ideas
- Experience in a high growth startup environment is a definite plus
You can apply for this role of Performance Marketing Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox