£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Performance Marketing Manager | London | Client-side Technology
This is an opportunity to work for one the most exciting challenger brands on the tech scene right now. Having conquered major markets across the globe, they have now entered the UK market and are seeking the best talent to help guide them through an extremely competitive sector. This is a perfect time to join the business at the start of their European journey and make your mark in an innovative brand!
You will take ownership of and drive the customer acquisition for the business through digital performance channels, be in full control of company strategy for EMEA and scale/lead the team through this exciting journey.
- Manage all paid search, paid social and aggregator campaigns, working with external agencies
- You will lead all paid campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube in Europe.
- You will have full ownership of the digital branding strategy in Europe
- Campaign management across Paid social channels, to be responsible for budget planning, campaign strategy, content briefing
- Monitor and report on digital channel performance via Google Analytics and other systems
- 3+ years experience working within a similar digital role
- Deep understanding of Facebook, Twitter & YouTube Ads strategies and methodologies
- Proficient knowledge on metrics measurement and funnel optimization, including Google Analytics and Tags Manager.
- A consistent track record handling paid social marketing campaigns at scale in multiple countries and languages.
- To thrive on ownership and accountability
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.