£45000 - £58000 per annum
6 months ago
Performance Marketing Manager | Maidenhead | < £60,000 + benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well known client-side ecommerce company who are looking for someone to join their growing marketing team. You will take stock of the paid media strategy, own the agency relationship and be leading figure in a forward-thinking business.
Reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing, you will champion company digital performance and growth activity across paid and performance channels. Your responsibilities will include (but limited to):
- Develop digital performance campaigns to support on acquisition, seasonal campaigns, tactical objectives and more
- Manage media partners and tech vendors
- Deliver necessary reach, engagement and activation in driving recruitment across the company
- Own the roadmap and development, data management platforms and dynamic creative capabilities
- Deliver test and learn roadmap through performance channels that support decision making in overall campaigns, messaging, creative and pricing strategies
- Measure, report and respond to performance of all digital marketing channels
- Collaborate with organic channels to drive efficiency, learnings and development
- Proven experience of developing and implementing digital strategies across a range of sectors and channels (PPC, Paid Social, Display)
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally
- Strong commercial acumen with analytical and strong budgeting ability
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and other related tools
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.