about 2 months ago
Performance Marketing Specialist - Independent Agency
This agency believes in inspiring the growth of our clients and our colleagues by encouraging collaboration, nurturing creativity, and embracing opportunity.
This isn't a typical advertising agency opportunity. Unlike big global agencies, you won't be stuck in one role type. You'll gain exposure to all areas of the business and have lots of variety in your day-to-day work.
- Plan and document campaign strategies in line with a test and learn approach
- Think creatively when coming up with targeting and creative options
- Set up digital campaigns accurately and logically
- Monitor all data points through the user funnel, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement and take action to improve overall results
- Recognise trends of key performance indicators
Tracking & Reporting
- Collect, track and record data from a variety of sources
- Spot check and reconcile data sets
- Troubleshoot tracking and reporting issues
- Provide ad hoc reports to managers and clients
- 2-4 years' experience in running Performance/DR and/or User Acquisition Campaigns on paid social platforms and/or Google Ads (UAC, Search, Display)
- Very data driven analytical thinker with a hands-on approach and can-do attitude
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills with data manipulation capabilities using weighted average formulas, pivot tables and results visualisation
- Passionate about the digital advertising industry
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Focused and highly organised
- Methodical and inquisitive
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Deputy Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox