£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Performance Marketing Specialist - Ecommerce - London - 35-40k
The company is a huge global multi-category retailer that do homeware, fashion, beauty, electricals and much more.
The company is a powerhouse for brands to get their name on the map and has a massive online presence. After having a record year during the pandemic, they continue to invest on digital.
Based in London, the environment in their new build offices is a fantastic representation of their culture - fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative.
- Joining a new and growing team
- High Profile campaigns
- Huge focus on digital
- Certified Top Employer in the UK
As the Performance Marketing Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Plan, execute and control campaigns in paid social media marketing
- Reporting into the Performance & Retention Marketing Manager
- Devise and implement campaigns that are in line with the KPIs, tracking and improving results on an ongoing basis
- Working closely with the retention and ecommerce teams
- Producing actionable insights on executed campaigns to acquire new customers and business opportunities through the paid social media channel
- Have around 2 years of professional experience in implementing and executing successful Paid Social Media strategies and campaigns
- Experienced in executing high growth paid social campaigns (in-house or agency)
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Are familiar and can support with other channels such as paid search, affiliates, retargeting and SEO
- A strong understanding of social media platforms' analytics and how they operate - ability to interpret actionable insights from data
- Are a collaborative individual with who thrives in a fast paced work environment
- Retail or FMCG background is desirable!
You can apply for this role of Performance Marketing Specialist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.