City of London, London
5 months ago
Performance Marketing Manager 3 months FTC
This is a Performance Marketing Manager role at a well known publisher. Initially starting as a 3 month fixed term contract role starting asap. This publisher is responsible for world famous - household name brands.
- Plan, set up and optimise paid marketing campaigns (PPC, Paid Social, Display)
- Own performance marketing KPI's
- Develop and execute a testing plan to identify best performing user acquisition tactics, across platforms, targeting, messaging and creative formats.
- Collaborate with internal teams to communicate insights and opportunities
- Make recommendations to further improve performance
- Monitor CPC's, sales and media spend across all performance channels ensuring they are within targets.
- Where identified, create business cases for more marketing spend/ testing new media if opportunities arise.
- Regularly update stakeholders on performance, opportunities, and threats across marketing channels.
- Ensure all activity (including brand awareness) is measured
- Strong performance marketing background
- E-commerce experience
- Agency management experience
- Technical knowledge
- Analytical thinker and strong attention to detail
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Hannah Brown - Senior Consultant
0203 763 9758 |
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.