City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
5 months ago
Performance Operations Analyst - Ad Tech - Fully Remote - 50-60K
My clients are a London based Ad Tech vendor specialising in mobile and performance marking. They goal is to drive engagement by focusing on user acquisition and news engagement through use of their unbiased machine learning algorithms. Partnering with another mobile tech vendor, has taken my clients product offering to a whole new level! They are dominating the mobile ecosystem across numerous verticals.
If you're looking for a new challenge and want to be part of revolutionary changes in the mobile ad tech space, this is the opportunity for you!
- Company bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days of public holidays (excluding Christmas and New Year's)
- Amazing company culture
- Industry leading product, plus £790 annual spend for training and development programmes
- Fully remote (with offices in London with a catered lunch, should you wish to go in)
As a Performance Operations Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Serving as an internal point of contact for key clients, collaborating with account teams and escalating niche issues internally
- Become an expert in the platform, and formulate campaign optimization strategies to meet customers' needs
- Launch new campaigns and ensure they are set up for success
- Identify & analyse performance trends and potential issues
- Optimize campaigns for post-install goals using proprietary tools and dashboards and make recommendations to client-facing team
- Have 1-3 years in campaign optimisation
- Can confidently draw insights from data
- Can communicate clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical teams
- Are a natural problem solver
- Are proactive and have a an outcome driven approach in everything you do
You can apply for this role of Performance Operations Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.