City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
15 days ago
Performance Operations Manager - Ad Tech - Fully Remote - 60-70K
My clients are a London based Ad Tech vendor specialising in mobile and performance marking. They goal is to drive engagement by focusing on user acquisition and news engagement through use of their unbiased machine learning algorithms. Partnering with another mobile tech vendor, has taken my clients product offering to a whole new level! They are dominating the mobile ecosystem across numerous verticals.
If you're looking for a new challenge and want to be part of revolutionary changes in the mobile ad tech space, this is the opportunity for you!
- Company bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days of public holidays (excluding Christmas and New Year's)
- Amazing company culture
- Industry leading product, plus £790 annual spend for training and development programmes
- Fully remote (with offices in London with a catered lunch, should you wish to go in)
As a Performance Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with technical teams to drive significant changes in the product
- Represent the team as a lead point of contact in a key cross-functional area, collaborating with Revenue teams and Product stakeholders
- Become an expert in our platform and work closely with Customer Success Managers to formulate campaign optimization strategy to meet clients' needs
- Identify and analyse performance trends and potential issues
- Design and manage internal processes, documentation, and training
- Have 4 years campaign optimisation experience
- Can confidently draw insights from data
- Can communicate clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical teams
- Have the ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for product and process improvement
You can apply for this role of Performance Operations Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox