£325 - £360 per day
26 days ago
A brilliant media owner publisher in central London is looking for a PHP Developer with good Wordpress skills and experience. You would be working on some of the UK's leading technology websites that are used by millions of people across the nation.
A talented PHP Developer is required with strong WordPress experience to be responsible for optimising the existing code base on a number of projects as well as building exciting new features as part of a redevelopment project for my client. You will work closely with the Front End Development team, so an understanding and overlap here is definitely preferred.
You will essentially write Object-Orientated code in PHP on a daily basis and this will range from simple bug fixes to more complex WordPress plugins and themes.
Key Skills for this PHP Developer role are as follows:
- Strong PHP coding skill
- Excellent WordPress skills
- Solid HTML
- Use of Docker in local and production environments
- Experience using AWS
- Experience with Sass and Less
- A strong portfolio / gitbhub documenting your open source development expericne
- Will be a Strong PHP developer with Wordpress
- Be passionate about technology and learning more
- Professional, and fully committed to the contract
- Available to work on site in their London office
- Have great communication skills
- Have brilliant attention to detail
- Positive, calm and diligent
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 //
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox