2 months ago
Sphere Digital is an ambitious business and since being founded in 2012 has grown rapidly, moved to bigger offices 4 times and launched teams into new markets but have still focused on the key things that make us great - our people and our culture.
Our collaborative approach to recruitment and fantastic work environment gives every person in our team the opportunity, structure and motivation to succeed.
Our team is incredibly excited to offer an aspiring recruitment professional a 12 month fixed term placement with Sphere Digital, commencing in September 2021.
As a Placement Year Student for a leading agency, you will:
- Source candidates and match them aginst pre-qualified specifications for our clients
- Write and tailor advertisements specific to your clients’ needs
- Conduct searches via our database, incoming applications and job boards
- Build your own network of talented candidates – this is a great role for someone enjoys speaking to people!
- Be a brand ambassador for the world’s largest HR solutions business – marketing yourself and our business on LinkedIn
- Dedicated training and development programme with our in-house trainer!
- Flexible working
- Beer, cider and prosecco fridge and early finishes on a Friday
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly incentives, lunch club, breakfast club, CEO lunches
- Opportunities for involvement in clubs & societies – football, yoga, running etc.
- Charity and wellbeing initiatives
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to experience the world of recruitment, working with our industry leading clients across the digital sector – think start-ups, the world’s biggest brands and leading media agencies!
The role offers a competitive salary as well as and the opportunity to earn commission. We offer you lots of training, a supportive culture and a fun environment with lots going on round the office.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Talent Acquisition Manager – Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox