Planning Director - Network Agency - Hybrid role
This agency is one of the largest growing agencies with creative technology roots with and scaled multichannel audience planning and strategic media expertise. They have 10,000 people working globally, and are one of the world's leading communications specialists with a large global network of clients. They are currently looking for a Planning Director to join their growing team, working on some of the world's largest FMCG brands!
- Private healthcare
- Generous holiday allowance
- Great culture and regular socials
- Creating and managing media planning campaigns to meet client objectives
- Build and develop client relationships
- Oversee and optimise media planning campaigns
- Oversee the wider team, providing training where necessary
- Monitoring campaign performance
- Reporting and presenting back to clients
- Ensure detail, accuracy and quality of all deliverables
- 3+ years' experience within media planning and buying, ideally within an agency environment.
- Proven experience of working with clients and large budgets.
- Extensive experience across multiple planning tools (e.g. Google Trends)
- Able to communicate well and manage client expectations.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise workload across your team.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, - ability to present confidently.
- Thorough attention to detail.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.