£45000 - £50000 per annum
9 months ago
Planning Director - Beauty and Fragrance Client - London
This is a fantastic agency who are focused on exploring new perspectives through their media planning and buying. They blend data, technology and specialists in order to deliver the best possible ROI for their clients. Situated across 95 markets, this agency focuses on growing businesses at the heart of their media planning and buying.
The planning team is organically grown, with a focus on working hard, forging meaningful relationships both internally and externally and delivering successful media campaigns with fantastic ROIs. The team is very positive, driven and sociable, and they're looking for someone like-minded to come on board and join them. This role specifically focuses on luxury fragrance and beauty clients, so they need someone who has a passion for or solid understanding of this industry.
- Comms planning and strategy across all media channels - there will be a heavy TV spend, so you must have strong experience in planning across both offline and online channels - this is a traditional 360 comms planning role.
- Managing 4 direct reports, you must lead the strategic direction of all campaigns your team is responsible for, both on annual strategy and across the product areas.
- Taking a client leadership role - you must manage key brand relationships, and also ensure excellent relationships with other agency partners and media owners.
- Encourage a positive and motivated team environment, whilst pushing yourself to stand out in the agency.
- You will have 4+ years' experience in UK comms planning, with a solid understanding of all media channels - with strength in planning TV and OOH campaigns.
- You will need excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and have the ability to manage and mentor a team, as well as influencing the senior team with the delivery of solutions and delivery of reports.
- You will have exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal and be confident presenting both internally and to senior clients.
- You will ideally be passionate about the luxury fashion and beauty market.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.