8 months ago
Planning Director (Comms) - Global Media Agency - 50k - 60k
This agency sits in an award-winning network and deals with planning and buying for some of the world's smartest advertisers.
This agency is looking for someone with a deep knowledge of media planning and a true passion for its progression and implementation. They are looking for someone commercially minded, who's tenacious attitude allows them to successfully communicate why innovative campaigns are the best for their client.
As a Planning Director your responsibilities will include:
- This person will be responsible for the day-to-day planning of media campaigns that are set to grow significantly.
- Being the point of contact for one of the agencies biggest clients.
- You will be required to strategically dissect and briefs to ensure delivery of the best possible client solutions.
- Run client status meetings where necessary.
- Actively work to promote best practice and efficiency gains in everything the team does.
- You will have at least 3 years' media agency experience, primarily focused on digital media planning and buying, with some of this on channel activation
- You will have a demonstrated track record of managing challenging clients..
- You will have a proven ability to manage multiple deliverables and delegate effectively, whilst nurturing the development of team members.
- You will be technically and analytically minded, yet service-industry-suited with the potential to develop client leadership and more advanced staff management roles.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.