City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
8 months ago
Planning Executive - Publisher - London - £30,000
My clients are a British publisher who are at a pivotal moment in their 20 year history! Over the years they have established a strong client base and have a wealth of rich first party data to use to help brands and the online community thrive! In this role you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the industry's best talent, as well as exposure to multiple brands. There is no better business to widen your exposure to multimedia brand strategies!
- Opportunity to work with some of the industry's biggest brands
- Exposure to fashion, beauty and health campaigns
- Be part of this amazing business during an exciting period of growth and reform
As a Planning Exec, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team in taking client briefs
- Be the connecting point between multiple internal teams to ensure knowledge is shared and to deliver the best service to the client
- Analyse campaign performance data to generate insights
- Contribute to the creative planning of campaigns
- Be a brand ambassador for the client by immersing yourself across creative campaigns and delivering
- Have at least 2 years planning experience from a Marketing/Media Agency
- Strong skills in using PowerPoint/Slides to tell a story - slide design is key
- Self starter and multi-tasker
- Are a collaborator who works well on team projects and in managing an individual workload
- Passionate about advertising, brands and creativity
You can apply for this role of a Planning Exec now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.