City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
Planning Lead - Media Owner - London - 40-45K
My clients are an internationally leading music network who have been around for over 10 years. They provide top quality content for their ever-growing fanbase, from official music videos, live performances to original programmes across TV, desktop, and mobile. My client encompasses a variety of talent, from top superstars to rising talent and prides themselves on being the backbone to artists throughout every stage of their career.
If you have a real passion for music and want to work with some of the biggest names in media. This is the role for you!
- Work with the biggest names in music
- Private healthcare
- Company bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great Culture
As the Planning Lead, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and revising compelling and sell able media proposals in the pre-sale process for UK & Internationals markets
- Attend all necessary brainstorm meetings to provide insight on pricing, packaging and inventory requirements for media proposals
- Handle post-sale revisions and forecast inventory availability for a variety of media products
- Work closely with Senior Sales & Planning Manager to track and monitor inventory
- Work with Ad Ops to pull tear-sheets & update reporting for key campaigns and clients
- Have up to 3 years' experience in advertising from a media owner background
- Are inquisitive and enjoy creating solutions; using your expertise to contribute to revenue growth and campaign success
- Are intrigued by a dynamic, flexible digital video product and its revenue potential
- Are looking for a creative yet operational opportunity
- A plus if you have knowledge of Google Ad Manager, FreeWheel or Operative
You can apply for this role of a Sales and Planning Lead now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.