30 days ago
Planning Manager - Dedicated integrated agency model for Global FMCG Brand - London
This agency sits as a dedicated business unit to service their client in a truly integrated way. They have the buzz of a creative agency, and this role will allow you to gain great exposure into the marketing world, while maintaining and developing your expertise in media planning. This way of working is the example the rest of the network try to follow - they are at the forefront of the industry, and this model allows them to consistently deliver award winning, ground-breaking campaigns.
As the Planning Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Being the main point of contact for the clients, and running the team on a day to day basis to ensure the client and team are happy.
- Ensuring awareness and performance media work holistically together - you will be planning predominantly awareness campaigns but will need to effectively communicate info from the performance teams to the client in a way that makes it simple.
- Being a pioneer of Direct to Consumer marketing.
- Mentoring and training at least one more junior team member.
- Contributing to the development of brand strategy with the Strategy Director.
- Creating effective storytelling through delving more into consumer understanding and culture and make sure this comes out in plans.
- Have at least 2 years' planning experience in a media agency, with a broad understanding of media channels and a good understanding of performance media.
- Are experience with audience research and planning tools.
- Have good communication skills - both written and spoken.
- Are extremely organised, with strong attention to detail.
- Are passionate about working on one of the most exciting FMCG clients in media, in a more creative environment.
You can apply for this role of Digital Account Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox