6 months ago
Account Manager - Independent, start-up feel agency - London
This is a small but rapidly growing agency that work in true partnership with their clients to achieve mutual business objectives through a mix of brand and performance campaigns. They're not tied into any media buying agreements, meaning whatever media they buy provides the best possible media solution for their client, allowing for truly creative planning and an ethos of transparency for both their clients and internally within the agency. They have a fantastic culture of progression in both linear and other forms - if you have an interest in a particular area and wish to grow and lead this, you absolutely can.
They are looking for a planning account manager to join them - the team is entrepreneurial, collaborative and passionate, and they're looking for someone like-minded to join them to work across a range of retail, fintech, charity, entertainment and other clients.
As the Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the comms planning on accounts you are responsible for - this includes building and maintaining the client agency relationship and ensuring all plans are in line with strategy. Taking briefs from clients, interrogating and stretching them and reporting back.
- Overall responsibility for the strategic planning and buying of media for these clients, including presenting and selling plans to clients, working with trading teams and reporting on effectiveness.
- Supporting on new business pitches.
- Identifying new ways to grow clients through any new opportunities.
- Keeping the team and you clients up to date with useful knowledge, industry trends and updates.
- Managing the work and performance of more junior team members.
- Have at least 2 years' experience planning and buying online and offline media campaigns.
- Are personable, easy to work with and can work in a team with different personalities.
- Are persuasive, able to sell in ideas and respond positively to feedback.
- Are passionate about the development of your team and understand the importance of growing and maintaining a great team culture.
- Are highly organised, have strong attention to detail, resilient and have a positive, solution-focussed attitude.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.