7 months ago
Planning Manager, Integrated Agency, London
My client is a full-service global integrated agency who are built for challenger brands or companies that are disrupting the status quo. They pride themselves on their creative approach to media planning, and use this to leverage their brands' market attention. They are currently recruiting for a comms planning manager with 3 years+ experience to join them to work on comms planning and client services for disruptive global brands.
As the Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Being the main point of contact for your client portfolio, and managing the relationship between the agency and these clients.
- Coordinating and putting together agency response to briefs across digital and offline media channels, with a creative approach.
- Develop the skills and understanding of more junior team members, and support on their workload as necessary.
- Staying on top of industry trends and innovation, to ensure clients gain a competitive edge through relevant marketing technologies.
- Have a minimum of 3 years' planning experience with a strong understanding of the role of digital media channels.
- Have a working understanding of ad tech including ad servers, DSPs, bid management tools etc.
- Have exceptional communication skills, both internally and externally including client presentations and managing clients and team members.
- Ideally you'll have some experience of mentoring or managing more junior team members.
You can apply for this role of Digital Account Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
r protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.