City of London
Up to £50,000 per annum
6 months ago
My client enables advertisers to precision-target viewers across multiple on demand, linear and live streaming TV environments.
As Platform Operations Manager, you will:
- Use data modelling practices to analyse large datasets to create strategic insights;
- Analyse data on historic trends and forecast delivery insights;
- Revenue, yield, and margin forecasting and monitoring;
- Communicate and present insights to stakeholders and for company wide usage;
- Offer ongoing technical and analytical support to commercial and operational teams;
- Liaise with commercial teams on the gathering and managing requirements and feedback for process or system development;
- Assist in leading training for teams to use new systems or follow new processes;
- Support product releases and developments process.
- Excellent analytics skills - being able to query multiple datasets to identify and interpret trends and provide clear recommendations;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities;
- Experience in using SQL;
- Competency pulling and analysing data from large dataset;
- Able to effectively manage stakeholder expectations, proactively and reactively;
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal;
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects within project time-frames.
You can apply for this role of Platform Operations Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.