£150 - £250 per day
9 months ago
Contract - 4 weeks
£150-200 per day
North London / Hertfordshire
A national retail business with 100s of stores up and down the high-street is looking for a POS coordinator to help them on a contract, with an start date of the start of Jan. The job holder will be expected to think Customer First at all times, ensuring all creative is aligned with brand guidelines and that messaging is consistent across all platforms. Assessing priorities and managing workload to ensure that tactical activity is delivered whilst activity with a longer timescale is not negatively impacted will be important to success. Interpreting trends and competitor activity and proposing brand appropriate campaigns will require creativity and commercial awareness.
- Implement the POS strategy to maximise customer reach (current and prospective customers) by creating and delivering all POS material for stores (campaigns, launches, overlays and ad hoc requests) on time and within budget.
- Ensure all POS materials for new stores and store refit plans are developed and delivered on time & within budget.
- Ensure print deadlines and quality standards are being adhered to.
- Create the briefs to studio working closely the print management team.
- Ensure all key stakeholders are up to date on timelines and creatives.
- Work with the retail team and visual merchandising to ensure campaigns are easy to implement, understand & communicate to customers.
- Prepare (in conjunction with relevant persons / departments) and distribute POS briefing correspondence for stores.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills:
- Demonstrable working knowledge of marketing practices, ideally gained within the retail sector.
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, deliver to tight deadlines and prioritise workload to respond quickly to tactical activity.
- Proven ability to build and manage effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Evidence of ability to judge creative and assess against brand guidelines.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally in writing.
- High level of attention to detail
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 //
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.