City of London, London
£50000 - £58000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
about 1 month ago
PPC Account Director
PPC Account Director - Media Agency - London - £58,000
A fantastic opportunity to join an independent media agency based in the heart of Covent Garden. This agency sits in the sweet spot - they are the in- between of a large network agency and smaller independents. This means they can offer access to global marketing tools, technology and talent with the autonomy and empowerment over the work they do and how they do it for their wonderful clients!
The role of PPC Account Director is a pivotal role within the Biddable team, and is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing digital team and lead the PPC Strategy.
Some cool things about working for this agency include:
- Annual Agency Conference (abroad).
- Perk Box Subscription (this includes free coffee, cinema vouchers, discounted gym membership and more!)
- Free bar every Thursday!
As the PPC Account Director your responsibilities will include:
- Taking the lead on devising intelligently planned, innovative paid search recommendations for a range of clients across different verticals and different budget levels
- Working with the Planning Directors to develop accounts and grow your client spends
- Managing, mentoring and developing the junior members (Account Manager & Account Executive) in the team
- Challenge clients and briefs (and yourself) to ensure mutually rewarding client relationships and that a first class media output are delivered at all times
- Compiling of campaign reviews, recommendations, ideas for future client activities - the 'so what?' and the 'so what now?'
- To be on top of, and care about, the latest industry developments and technology in the market
For the role of PPC Account Director this agency are looking for this person to have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ year's relevant experience, within Google Ads, Google Analytics, SA360
- Considerable experience and mastery in Prisma (or similar media buying platform)
- Previous experience in managing and developing a team
- Excellent client management skills enabled through strong written and verbal communication
- An analytical approach to problem solving, comfortable with the manipulation of large and complex data sets
- The ability to multi-task and oversee the successful delivery of numerous campaigns running simultaneously to tight deadlines
- Have an omnichannel outlook, with a good understanding of the wider digital media landscape and the role of paid search within it
- Have a proactive, solution focused and ambitious approach - willing to go the extra mile, and be a self starter
You can apply for this role of PPC Account Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox