City of London, London
£50000 - £54000 per annum
5 days ago
PPC Account Director
My client is a leading performance and most awarded agency in London, this is a brilliant opportunity for a PPC expert to take a lead role on one if the largest brands in the beauty industry.
- My client is looking for a PPC expert who has a proven track record working across paid search (PPC) advertising for large multi-national clients/businesses. A strong understanding of Google Shopping is also a prerequisite for this role.
- The Account Director role involves being the senior PPC contact for the clients that you work on, becoming a valued member of their marketing team. This person is ultimately responsible for setting the strategic direction of PPC on their account(s) and should be comfortable selling this strategic direction to clients and stakeholders elsewhere in the business, also ensuring that PPC fits seamlessly with other paid media activations.
- You will also be overseeing more junior members of the Resolution PPC team and ultimately will be responsible for their delivery of high-quality work in three key areas:Implementation, reporting and planning.
- As an Account Director you should be 100% confident in your knowledge of PPC and comfortable recommending strategies & tactics to clients. You will have solid experience in integrated ppc campaign management and be able to ensure all work is delivered on time and to the high standard required. An in-depth working knowledge of the Google Ads platform is a must (with experience using SA360 and other bid management platforms a bonus).
- You will have experience in pitching search ideas to clients and delivering presentations, whilst promoting an understanding of how search advertising feeds into the wider marketing mix. They expect you to be up to speed with the latest advertising technologies, targeting & creative options (and knowing how to make best use of them).
- As a client facing team, they are looking for someone who is personable and friendly with a good client-manner. Someone who can fix problems as they arise with a smile on their face will fit in perfectly.You will be confident in your own skills and take the attitude that it's never too soon to make a constructive contribution to the discussion, volunteer new ideas and make suggestions for improving the results of our campaigns.
- You should be able to develop strong relationships with clients, agency partners and suppliers to gain their trust, respect, and confidence. Ideally you will have previous experience collaborating directly with Google to deliver best-in-class campaigns. The candidate should also be a friendly face with the wider team, acting as a role model with a willingness to help and coach more junior members of the team.
- You will need to be organised & methodical with a calm head under pressure. You will strive for continuous improvement across the team and for your clients, they are looking for someone who can help develop new processes/templates to streamline their service and make them more efficient.
- As an agency with a particular focus on learning & development they are also looking for someone who is ambitious to grow and progress. They are also looking for someone who enjoys training and mentoring others to achieve their full potential.
You can apply for the role of PPC Account Director role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox