City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
about 1 month ago
PPC Account Director - Data and Marketing Consultancy.
My client is a data and marketing consultancy based in London for the retail, travel and ecommerce industries. They are a growth partner to over 100 brands, employing over 80 people in their London Team. This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual with exposure to PPC looking to develop their career and work with some of the biggest brands in the retail/ shopping sector.
The PPC Account Director will work within the Performance team and will be responsible for client relationship building and service delivery. As a PPC Account Director, you are responsible for ensuring that you really understand your clients' needs and deliver an excellent service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead strategy and supervise delivery of Shopping and PPC campaigns across all search and retargeting networks.
- Ensure that all PPC activity is optimised, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking
- Be accountable for the day to day activities of several PPC Managers and Execs across your client portfolio. Manage and develop this team within scope and fees.
- Understand our clients' businesses, their brands and their customers and ensure the team does too.
- Know your clients' objectives and business results, both macro and micro. You should be aware of corporate issues, as well as knowing the campaign results inside out.
- Understand and have a view on what drives profitability and other key success criteria. You must be able to talk confidently to senior client staff about these subjects.
- Present our performance to senior client audiences and secure ongoing buy-in to our work.
- Propose innovative approaches and test campaigns to clients with logical arguments and measurement strategies - always be looking to take their business and competitiveness forwards.
- Drive yourself and the team to be one step ahead of your clients - generating a culture of pro-activity and a feeling that the agency is a centre of excellence - both business partners and specialists in our fields.
- Manage and inspire team of account managers and account executives to deliver effective results for clients.
- Developing a long-term relationship with your client and identifying opportunities to grow the account
- Finding innovative ways to improve processes and increase efficiency and productivity
- Work with other agency teams such as paid social and programmatic to integrate strategy and find new ways to work together
To be successful for the PPC Account Director role you will have the following experience:
- Able to develop paid search strategy from scratch to achieve the client objectives, encompassing search, shopping and remarketing at a minimum
- Experience working within Paid Search and Shopping, and experience managing clients with monthly budgets in excess of £100k.
- Used to working with large data sets and utilising audiences, customer match, analytics and demographic profiling to inform and enrich search strategies.
- Google Shopping optimisation and Feed Analysis in Merchant Centre
- High levels of client management skills, including empathy and the gravitas to influence at the highest level
- Organised, disciplined and a strong communicator
- The ability to explain complex technical issues to clients and juniors, and to pass your expertise on to your team
- Understanding of the interplay between search and social.
- Retail client experience highly desirable
- Google Partner Qualifications for Search, Shopping and Analytics
You can apply for the role of PPC Account Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox