City of London, London
27 days ago
They have been the world's fastest growing, pioneering marketing agency, with Paid Search clients in FMCG, Retail, Auto, Tech and more. They are globally recognised for their outstanding work, decorated heavily with global awards for several Paid Media Campaigns including Canned Lions Agency of The Year Award last year.
You will sit as part of an integrated team that sit across Programmatic, Search, Social and SEO so you will have the opportunity to get cross channel exposure. The agency also offers exceptional soft skill and technical skill training (e.g. cross channel training to diploma level) so that you can develop your understanding of the performance channel
This particular role will sit within an extensive team with one of the agency's most established Auto clients, across worldwide markets.
As the PPC Account Director you will be...
- Ensure Paid Search insight, planning and output across all PPC platforms (Search, GDN, YouTube and Mobile) are applied to all client brief responses. This will mean helping to define best in class approaches, use of all relevant data sets, channel and format selection, optimization strategies, content strategies, use of technologies to improve optimisation and measurement etc.
- Create Paid Search benchmarks across all platforms (Google, Bing, GDN, YouTube) to help inform campaign measurement.
- Take ownership of the development and progression of managers, senior executives/ executives in your team
- Assist with Paid Search new business submissions and assist the senior investment team to co-ordinate responses to pitch briefs.
- Engage in top level strategy creation and communication with the client - grow client relationships with key clients
- 4+ years (at least 2 years in a management capacity) of Search experience
- Highly motivated self-starter, who's able to manage their own workload and hit deadlines
- Ability to lead both clients and your own team
- Ability to manage and prioritise work flows and tasks in your team
- A passion for search
- Analytical skills including a comfort working with a range of PPC and biddable technologies
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Client Management skills with a proven track record of working with senior clients
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Detail focused and meticulous by nature
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Can manage numerous projects concurrently and consistently to deliver high-quality work to timescale (works well under pressure and to short deadlines)
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Team player working with multiple levels of management and peers
- Experience across multi national clients would be a massive bonus!
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox