City of London, London
11 months ago
They are a top London based network agency and topped Campaign's list of top client wins amongst agencies last year. They have an PPC Account Director opportunity available on a top Telecommunications account which will allow you to work as an extension of the client. This is such an innovative account and the largest at the agency. The team sit as their own internal agency and have clients hot desking with them 2-3 times a week so you really are an extension of their digital marketing team.
Brilliant perks matter so this agency offers cross channel and soft skill training, international secondment options and great socials such as cookery classes and trips to festivals like Field Day and Love Box. I have attached the benefits for you in the meantime.
The PPC Account Director role has opened due to a promotion in the team. There are also amazing examples of progression around there and I can speak to you about the different opportunities you are given to get noticed.
As a PPC Account Director, you will:
- Work closely with the client planning teams & specialist teams to deliver integrated campaigns.
- Act as a representative of the Paid Search department and the agency. Build relationships throughout the company, identify opportunity for client growth.
- Build strong & collaborative client relationship, thought leadership.
- Ensure all meeting outcomes are reported & delivered against by team.
- Shape & inform client strategy & client services.
- Take career management seriously, prepare for performance reviews and attend training.
- Have an ability to be highly motivated, numerate, and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analysing results.
- Financial accuracy through the planning & buying process.
- Understanding of platforms, tools and new developments
- Correct measurement, KPI setting and optimisation
- Linear and holistic metrics
- How to set up and structure campaigns
- Where data can be valuable and where machine learning is appropriate
- Connecting programmatic channels through data and tech; search, social and display
- Capacity to develop and integrate new thinking
- Understanding of channel structures and appropriate KPI application to grow accounts
- Technically competent around set up, best practice and advice
- Analytical in analysis of results and advice on optimisation and measurement
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2038.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.