City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
7 months ago
This is the world's most geographically balanced network agency, spanning across 86 countries with over 7,000 employees. This agency was designed to be balanced in every region, so clients benefit from both global and local insights and the teamwork at the start of this agency's story. This agency is constantly pushing to change the world though media, and media through their innovative approach. The clients you will work on are globally impactful, household names.
A role exists within a growing Paid Search and Social specialist team, working at the forefront of some of the agency's most prestigious brands in Travel, Automobiles, Drinks and Beauty- they are looking for a Paid Search Account Director to join us and who will play an influential role in establishing the EMEA hub and working with the Search Director managing the on-going tech brand client engagement and execution of global campaigns
The role guarantees access to training that will train you on other channels to diploma level, and exposure to creative teams and the media landscape. All of this comes with a fantastic office culture, free drinks on the last Thursday of every month and a fantastic benefits package that includes Summer Fridays.
- Work closely with the client planning teams & specialist teams to deliver integrated campaigns.
- Act as a representative of the Paid Search department and the agency. Build relationships throughout the company, identify opportunity for client growth.
- Build strong & collaborative client relationship, thought leadership.
- Ensure all meeting outcomes are reported & delivered against by team.
- Shape & inform client strategy & client services.
- Take career management seriously, prepare for performance reviews and attend training.
- Have an ability to be highly motivated, numerate, and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analysing results.
- Financial accuracy through the planning & buying process.
- Understanding of platforms, tools and new developments
- Correct measurement, KPI setting and optimisation
- Linear and holistic metrics
- How to set up and structure campaigns
- Where data can be valuable and where machine learning is appropriate
- Connecting programmatic channels through data and tech; search, social and display
- Capacity to develop and integrate new thinking
- Understanding of channel structures and appropriate KPI application to grow accounts
- Technically competent around set up, best practice and advice
- Analytical in analysis of results and advice on optimisation and measurement
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
You can apply for this role or chat about your options by calling 0203 869 2038.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.