City of London, London
£25000 - £26000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
7 months ago
PPC Account Executive
My client is a leading performance and most awarded agency in London, this is a brilliant opportunity for a PPC Executive with 6 months + experience to work on one if the largest names in the beauty industry.
The PPC Executive role will support the wider Biddable Team to drive performance for a global client which is a leading company in the beauty cosmetics/ industry.
Your day to day role will include:
- Implementation- Setting up and launching multiple search advertising campaigns at any one time. You will be responsible for ensuring QA processes are followed and campaigns are closely monitored to ensure good performance.
- Reporting- Responsible for producing detailed and high-quality reports and analysis presentations for your client. Candidates should have the ability to spot trends & insights and deliver learnings to the client that have a real impact on the success of their business.
- Planning- Helping produce detailed search advertising plans in excel - which can be easily understood by the client and, once signed off, are translatable to the relevant platforms. Assisting with creation of slides to accompany these plans.
- As the PPC Account Executive you will have some prior knowledge of running advertising campaigns across Google & Microsoft search.
- You should ideally be experienced in producing detailed media plans that make use of a variety of objectives and targeting types.
- You should also have knowledge of how to monitor search ad performance and make changes to improve results where required.
- Experience working in a marketing or agency environment is a bonus but not required!
- You will need to be organised & methodical with a calm head under pressure.
- You will also need to be confident working with numbers as we regularly deal with large amounts of data. Good Microsoft Excel skills are essential and some experience producing PowerPoint presentations would be preferable.
- This is a client facing team, so they are looking for someone who is personable and friendly with a good client-manner. Someone who can fix problems as they arise with a smile on their face will fit in perfectly.
You can apply for the role of PPC Account Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.