9 months ago
PPC Account Manager - Global Media Agency
- A global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world.
- The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
- The team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly.
- The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
- Effectively manage your & your team's designated search accounts; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered by the team and constantly proactively looking for both tactical and strategic optimisation opportunities
- Take responsibility for the delivery of wider client or team deliverables (such as performance commentary, weekly reporting, and innovation) and guide more junior team members in how this can be effectively achieved
- Ensure adherence to all channel best practices for client within search, and contribute to the development of search best practice
- Take ownership of your clients' testing plans to organise both tactical, and mid- term campaign actions and goals, and manage the planning, execution & evaluation of tests with methodical accuracy
- Develop strong relationships with your client, and key suppliers, leading team communications with these stakeholders. Be able to communicate with clients on subjects outside your remit, and provide them with useful insight, with support being provided as required
- Managing forecasting and launching new campaigns and initiatives
- Keep abreast of large-scale developments across display, programmatic and paid social channels to maintain practitioner-level working knowledge of these (to complement expert search knowledge) in order to be able to manage juniors working across these channels
- Take responsibility for the data integrity & compliance of your account, including working across different functions to troubleshoot data issues
- Motivational Manager leading by example while encouraging and coaching one or several juniors on the team
- Proven experience as a paid search manager, ideally agency-side
- Experience with planning and running larger-scale PPC campaigns, ideally across multiple products or a portfolio with multiple brands
- Google AdWords Certification
- Experience with SA360 and other bid management platforms e.g. Marin, Kenshoo
- Proven experience running Google shopping campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across all platforms
- Expert organizational skills, great attention to detail
- Ability to implement and meet deadlines and project manage multiple campaigns
- Excellent client relationship and management skills
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.