City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
about 1 month ago
PPC Account Manager
PPC Account Manager - Media Agency - London - £40,000
A fantastic opportunity to join an independent media agency based in the heart of Covent Garden. This agency sits in the sweet spot - they are the in- between of a large network agency and smaller independents. This means they can offer access to global marketing tools, technology and talent with the autonomy and empowerment over the work they do and how they do it for their wonderful clients!
The role of PPC Account Manager will be to support the Account Director to deliver first class PPC implementation strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing digital team and support the development of Account Executives.
Some cool things about working for this agency include:
- Annual Agency Conference (abroad).
- Perk Box Subscription (this includes free coffee, cinema vouchers, discounted gym membership and more!)
- Free bar every Thursday!
As the PPC Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Support the PPC Account Director in the creation and implementation of client strategy through structured development roadmaps
- Overseeing the day to day running of accounts to a market leading standard in terms of budget management, reporting and optimisation
- Mentoring and developing the Account Executive to support you and the wider team
- Challenge clients and briefs (and yourself) to ensure mutually rewarding client relationships and that a first class media output are delivered at all times
- Compiling of campaign reviews, recommendations, ideas for future client activities - the 'so what?' and the 'so what now?'
- To be on top of, and care about, the latest industry developments and technology in the market
For the role of PPC Account Manager this agency are looking for this person to have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years' relevant experience within Google Ads, Google Analytics, SA360
- Experience in Prisma (or similar media buying platform)
- Previous experience in managing an Account Executive a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and oversee the successful delivery of numerous campaigns running simultaneously to tight deadlines
- Understand the fundamentals of campaign set up and management including Shopping
- Strong mathematical ability to undertake the analysis of data to make optimisation recommendations
- Have a proactive, solution focused and ambitious approach - willing to go the extra mile, and be a self starter
You can apply for this role of PPC Account Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox