PPC Account Manager – Media Agency – London/Hybrid - £42,000
My client is a leading media planning and buying agency, part of the world's leading media network. They employ over 12,000 individuals across 100 global offices. They are also currently AdWeeks Media Agency of the Year.
Some cool things about working for this agency include:
• 25 Days Holiday, plus 4 well-being days per year.
• YU Life Membership
• Hybrid working- 2 days a week in the office and the option to work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 30 days a year.
As the PPC Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Own the creation/management of PPC campaigns to meet client objectives and targets
• Lead optimisation of campaigns through utilisation of bid management tools (SA360)
• Drive best practice on your accounts and through your team; specifically, improving the quality of campaign delivery, innovation, and automation
• Develop and plan holistic paid performance strategies largely independently, but with the support of your line manager where required
• Oversee and/or execute the optimisation of campaigns, both manual and automated, utilising the full breadth off tools and technologies at your disposal
• Develop a rich understanding of your clients’ audience and the consumer journey, always striving to deliver meaningful insight to clients
• Help to drive innovation and creative solutions, ensuring media firsts and beta use.
• Oversee accurate and timely finance administration and budgeting.
• Be the day-to-day contact for clients in Performance. Leading, maintaining, and growing strong relationships with relevant client stakeholders
• Lead on client facing presentations on strategy, campaign recommendations and results.
• Maintain development plans, roadmaps, and media plans
• Develop expertise, tech knowledge and all-round skill set of all your direct reports
For the role of PPC Account Manager, this agency is looking for this person to have the following skills and experience:
• 3+ years’ experience within a search remit, ideally within an agency environment
• Proven experience of working with enterprise level clients and large budgets
• Extensive experience across Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics and SA360
• Experience and up to date knowledge of competitor tools
• Must be able to communicate well and manage client expectations.
• Good numeracy skills with strong knowledge/ experience of MS Excel
• Passion for, and a wide understanding of, all aspects of digital media.
• Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise workload across your team
• Excellent communicator – written and verbal, with the ability to present confidently
• Ability to work under pressure
You can apply for this role of PPC Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.