PPC Account Manager - Network Agency – London/Hybrid (3 days in the office per week) - Up to £45,000
• At this agency you will experience a place of work unparalleled with any other; to do the best work in your career.
• With half of our employees originating from outside the UK, you will join a truly connected culture which celebrates difference and embraces diversity.
• This is a huge organisation, albeit one with a small agency feel. You will play a key role in developing strong relationships and shared ethos, whilst at the same time benefit from a plethora of career opportunities and training.
• You will manage more junior team members to deliver the work and you will be responsible for the quality of the work that they deliver.
• You will need to be up-to-date with developments within search advertising, and be able to recommend ways to incorporate new techniques and partnerships into our work.
• You will build relationships with people from across the agency and learn from their experience.
• You will help make coming to work enjoyable for every member of our organisation.
• You take a leading role on developing the search strategies for your accounts, including identify relevant new betas, testing opportunities and upsells.
• Experience in managing / activating international paid search media accounts on multiple engines.
• Expert in the operation of 3rd party Bid Management tools like Kenshoo, Marin, Search Ads 360 etc.
• Google Ads & Bing Ads certified. Certification in bid management platforms is beneficial.
• You will be an expert in creating performance reports for clients and providing insights.
• You will also have good relationships with key partners and be up to date on their latest products.
You can apply for this PPC Senior Executive role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Managing Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website. Sphere is an equal opportunities employer.
We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law. If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.