City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
about 1 month ago
PPC Account Manager - Data and Marketing Consultancy.
My client is a data and marketing consultancy based in London for the retail, travel and ecommerce industries. They are a growth partner to over 100 brands, employing over 80 people in their London Team. This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual with exposure to PPC looking to develop their career and work with some of the biggest brands in the retail/ shopping sector.
The paid search account manager will work within the Performance team and will be responsible for daily management and optimisation of paid search campaigns across all search, shopping and retargeting networks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform frequent data manipulation and interpretation exercises within Excel including the ability to use formulas, functions, and pivot tables
- Implementation of automation within the account to ensure bids, audiences, product feeds and account structures are delivering to the optimum outcome.
- Lead campaign management across search engines
- Effectively managing the workload for your clients
- Overseeing and leading the planning, execution and on-going management of paid search campaigns
- Owning the creation of road maps and best practice set up of search campaigns to achieve specified KPIs
- Carry out health checks on Paid Search accounts to ensure they are set up to industry best practice
- Creating and leading the execution of development and testing plans including BETA where there is opportunity
- Making full use of the technology available, implementing processes and practices that maximize operational efficiencies
- Preparing presentations and leading conference calls and face to face meetings
- Working with the AD to devise campaign strategy and translate this into campaign delivery
- Collaborating with other digital teams within the company
To be successful for the PPC Account Manager role you will have the following experience:
- Experience working within Paid Search and Shopping
- Used to working with large data sets and utilising audiences, analytics and demographic profiling to inform and enrich search strategies.
- Google Shopping optimisation and Feed Analysis in Merchant Centre
- High levels of client management skills.
- Understanding of the interplay between search and social.
- Retail client experience essential
- Experience working with large scale bid management platforms ideally Search Ads 360
- High level of analytics skills - used to working with both customer and similar audiences.
- Google Partner Qualifications for Search, Shopping and Analytics
You can apply for the role of PPC Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox